To be eligible to enter all businesses must meet the following:
- Businesses can only enter one category of the awards.
- The business must reside in one of the seven (7) Local Government Areas of Gippsland – Bass Coast Shire, South Gippsland Shire, Baw Baw Shire, Latrobe City, Wellington Shire, East Gippsland Shire and Cardinia Shire (post codes 3812, 3814, 3815, 3912, 3980 and 3984) – and comply with one of the categories listed.
- Is a sole trader, not for profit, partnership or Pty. Ltd. Company that has a base in Gippsland and employs people who live in Gippsland – this includes owner-operators.
- Is not a government-funded business or a government agency. Entities that are the responsibility of and/or funded by other agencies and/or that currently receive significant financial support from other funding (for example, local, State or Australian Government, philanthropic organisations) are not eligible to enter.
- Hall of Fame Award recipients are not eligible to re-enter.
- Previous category winners and Business of the Year winners cannot enter in future awards for a one (1) year period from the date they received their award.
- Previous winners of the New Business Category are ineligible to enter this category.
Terms & Conditions
Click to view the full list of Terms & Conditions for entry.